On behalf of world’s environmental day, here i am coming up with a few ideas that we can apply it on in our day-to-day life, to give a positive impact on our environment.
Our little contribution can bring a huge change on the nature, that we are blessed to have with ever.
To save our future environment,
Avoid the use of plastics.
- Rite from using straw to carry bag and storage box we do have alternatives. Those are actually an essential practice rather than being alternative.
- Sipping the juice will provide better digestion rather than drinking with the straw.
- Likewise storing food in the glass or metal box will have better shelf life.
Conserve thermal energy.
- Use compact fluorescent light bulbs.
- Turn off your house device when you do not use it.
- Do remember to switch off the electricity while leaving the room.
- Judicious use of water is mandatory for future survival.
- Simply close the tap when not in use, even if the missed out time is for a minute.
- Reduce the water flow and get use to it.
- Fix the leaky faucet.
- Water your lawn in the early morning.
- Wash a full load of laundry or adjust the water level to the size of your load.
- Avoid contaminating the sources of water.
- Conserve rain water.
Minimize air pollution.
- For travelling shorter distance, prefer walking or bicycle rather than opting motor cycle. This also helps to keep you fit.
- Do not overfill the fuel tank, that may cause leakage of hydrocarbons.
- Do not burn your yard waste.
Plant a tree.
- Develop the habit of planting a tree on a regular basis. May be on the weekly or monthly once !!!In this concrete jungle, Let that bring a fresh feel for sore eyes..
Do not waste food.
- Do not make dishes until you have a full load and make only as how much required.
Proper use of waste bin.
- Do not put hazardous materials in the trash.
- Follow proper waste management protocol
- Do not litter.
Donate clothes and other gently used household items to the charitable organization rather than throwing it away.